An ideal flatpack wet wipes converting solution for brand owners as well as private label manufacturers. Vast variety of in-built folding types, easy and quick format change overs. Engineered to delicately process all commercially available substrates including flushable and dispersible materials with no compromise on speed. CE, GMP compliant design and FDA approved components. Reliable, durable, built for your success. Built to last!
Quickstack can also be built ATEX (explosion-proof) fitted for the production of high alcohol (IPA – Isopropyl Alcohol, etc) soaked wipes.Please visit our «ATEX» page for more information.
• Up to 160 stacks per minute
• Up to 800 cuts per minute
• Ability to process dispersible and flushable substrates
• One-time-right adjustment
• Quick format change over
• CE, GMP compliant design and FDA approved components
• Industry 4.0. compliant components
• Detailed production statistics, reporting and real-time OEE calculation at your fingertips thanks to Kansan’s «Wipes in-Vision»
• Excellent machine uptime, OEE values and lowest online wastage margins of the industry
• Holistic design approach to have the shortest servicing times
• Capable of processing all commercially available wet wipe substrates with precision
• Various folding types and sizes. Multiple folding patterns without requiring additional format parts
• Optional online quality and safety checks for premium quality production
• Optional web guiding technology
• Optional auto-splicers
Baby wipes, adult wipes, wet toilet papers, wet toilet tissue, household and industrial wipes, heavy cleaning wipes, floor wipes, patient care wipes, disinfecting wipes, anti-bacterial wipes, alcohol wipes, hospital wipes, flushable wipes, dashboard wipes, general purpose wipes, sports wipes, and more…
INDUSTRIES AIMED FOR
Adult family home, Personal Care, Consumer, Hygiene, Medical.
Non-Interfold: Z, ZZ/Double Z, C, W, Dove Tail
Interfold: ZZ Interfold, Modified V Interfold, ZV Interfold
*more folding option may be available upon request. Please contact your Kansan Representative.
|Number of Lanes||10-25|
|Functioning Mode||Automatic, full servo driven|
|Power||380 V, 50 Hz|
|Overall Efficiency||Over 95%|
|Splice Rejects/Waste (Roll Changing Waste)||3 clips detection and rejection system|
|Mechanical Speed||800 cuts/minute|
|Machine Capacity (Packs)||160 per minute|
|Machine Capacity (Wipes)||8,000 – 20,000 per minute (Depends on the number of rolls)|
|Lotion Add on Rate||Up to 350% of the dry weight of the nonwoven*|
|Impregnation Sensitivity||Less than 1,5%|
|Roll Width||min 140 mm – max 300 mm (Optionally up to 320 mm)|
|Open Width of Wipe||min 140 mm – max 300 mm (Optionally up to 320 mm)|
|Folded Width of Wipe||min 70 mm – max 150 mm (Optionally up to 160 mm)|
|(Cut) Length of Product||min 100 mm – max. 220 mm (Optionally up to 300 mm)|
|Basis Weight||min 30 gsm – max 80 gsm|
|Maximum Roll Diameter||1200 mm|
|Maximum Roll Weight||35 kg|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Splice||Operator assisted semi-automatic non-stop splice.
Optionally full automatic splice.
|Machine Direction||Right or left upon request|
*Please check with your Kansan Representative for different values you are looking for.